top of page

Shareholder Service

Replacement of Lost Share Certificates 

If a shareholder lost any share certificate, he/she should report to Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited, the Company’s branch registrar in Hong Kong, and apply for the issue of a replacement share certificate as soon as possible. A replacement share certificate will be issued subject to the fulfillment of such conditions as to evidence and provision of indemnity as the Company may consider appropriate, as well as payment of the scrip fee and relevant administration costs involved.


For enquiries about share transfer and registration, 

please contact the Company’s Branch Share Registrars and Transfer Office:


Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited

17M/F, Hopewell Centre
183 Queen’s Road East
Hong Kong

Telephone: (852) 2862 8555

bottom of page